Wednesday

A driven woman is looking for a young man & Milf Dating

  • older women dating
    About me
    I am a driven woman that lives with intention and purpose on most days. Life has a way of configuring itself to something much like a hamster wheel, but I've gotten off the conventional hamster wheel and decided to do things my own way. Where it will take me in the long run remains to be seen, but my goals and dreams are many, and my passion for the things I believe in and love to do is a force to be reckoned with.

    I own my own growing business as a freelance writer/editor, am a published poet, masters student in Conflict Analysis & Engagement, specializing in adult development, Integral Analysis, and Immunity to Change, and am also an almost officially single mom of 3, two of which are grown and out of the home, as well as an eBay entrepreneur and local employee, basically to keep myself out among the living since most of my work is online. I take care of myself, eat clean, don't smoke, don't drink excessively, and love fitness.

    I love all kinds of activities, both out and indoors and I try to be the positive, peaceful energy in the room, if not the class clown, but we all have our days. I'm clumsy, forgetful at times, usually at my expense and the benefit of other people's funny bones... the chain people love to yank because (from what I'm told) my reactions are priceless, and given recent events at work, I'm beginning to see their point! Lucky me...lol.

    I believe that there is always room for improvement in every area of life and I try to live by a mantra of learning and growing without end. My plate is full, but I'm still missing that someone special to distract me from my mach III mind and redirect my attention toward more balance and fun. I am very playful, goofy, and adventurous when with the right kind of guy, and it's time to get busy finding him, or better yet, it's time for him to get busy chasing me... ;-)  
  • About my match / friend
    My match is my equal in every respect, mirrors my values, my outlook, and is highly confident and intelligent. He has an awesome sense of humor to balance out my tendency to be serious, and a slightly domineering personality when it comes to vying for my attention due to my being overly focused at times.

    He pulls no punches and leaves no guesswork for what he wants or what his intentions are. I am a strong willed, confident, and highly intelligent woman, and I need a man who can handle and appreciate that, along with my feminine vulnerable side. I have preferences but they are not deal breakers by any means
    If you are interested in me,I have a complete profile on www.cougarkissing.com, Please Check it out I'm serious

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://blogsiteslist.com