Monday

Cougar, 38 Henderson, NV, U.S.

Cougar Dating
Cougar, 38 Henderson, NV, U.S.
About me
Mother of four, Air Force Veteran, and hold a Bachelors in Business Management. I love my family very much but enjoy ME time. I love to sing and am very sociable. Most refer to me as a busy body. I simply believe there's more to see beyond the four walls of my home. I like camping, hiking, dancing..... I'm pretty much open to trying just about anything. I love to cook and eat. Wine is my drink of choice or Mimosas, IF I'm in an adventurous mood. I do my best to live healthy but I also endure in my pleasures since those pleasures make me happy.
About my match / friend
To sum it up: I'm looking for someone caring, adventurous, and open minded. Let's meet to see if there is chemistry. We can explore from there....
Join ****** www.cougarwebsite.com ******
Check Out The Username :Lezlovely702
Connect With Single Ladies Today! Don't Wait, Get Your FREE Profile Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://blogsiteslist.com